Thursday, October 8, 2015

One goal I have is time management...

October 5, 2015

I'm sorry, I don't have a lot of time yet again! P-day time is so precious and scarce. As you can tell, I spent a lot of time sending pictures that I took with my new really cool camera my mom and dad sent to me to replace the one I lost at the CCM.

But we had a great week! I really REALLY hope I stay in my area because we are starting to see some crazy miracles. We have 4 people with baptismal dates and people who we are hoping to give a date this week.

Also, we had general conference! I will have to write all my insight and everything next week because I don't have time to even get started on how much I loved that right now! PS I got to watch it in ENGLISH!!!! I have never been so grateful for anything.

As you can tell, I love the camera (: Although... my camera case will not fit that so I might need to get another one!

This week, I'm in a trio with Hermanas Wong and Lambert. Hermana Crichton made the decision to change to a state side mission for health reasons. Being in a trio is so different, but we are doing well! We have changes in a week and I will be (most likely) getting a new companion. I'm going to miss my lovely companions. They are such strong, amazing girls!

Love you all! 

Hermana Wolferts

Okay, so my new camera is like... WOW. Haha, we are all in love. So we have just been having photo shoots right and left! Here are some pictures (:

A shot of our little apartment area from the 3rd floor down. It's pretty cute (: 

The view from our roof!
 I love all the Mexican Flags (: This one is on our roof.
The dad of the family we baptized makes us these cute little things! The flower is paper and the baskets are newspaper. My brown one is painted with normal paint, but hermana wong's is painted with coffee--they had to do something with all their coffee after they committed to live the word of wisdom!
 I ran into Hermano Silva, who was Crawford's teacher in the CCM!
Bathroom selfie that accurately displays how we feel about the camera (:
Hermanas Wong and Lambert being adorable in a members home!
We always sing "turn around..." and they snapped this pic after they sang that to me and I turned around... haha :)
These plants are like aloe things but they are HUGE. es muy loco.
                                 
We always ask people this question (except not in tu form) because a lot of people have met missionaries before! It essentially means "do you already know of us?" So when we saw it on a wall, we had to take a pic with it.

This is this fruit called Tuna. It has these big seeds in it that you just eat. But the first time I heard of it was when someone was offering us "tuna water" and I was like ummmmmm no. Because all I could think of was the fish! But they insisted it was a fruit, and sure enough, it is. And it's dang delicious!
This is our bucket with our water warming thing! I actually took my FIRST real shower in almost 3 months the week before last! But then we ran out of gas to heat the water so I had to take a bucket shower again. It's hard to go back when you've tasted (but not literally, because the water is poison) a real shower.




So we had this zone contest today where we tried to take the coolest picture! So here were some of the ones we took. Some we took after while other people were playing soccer (Mexican soccer is really intense, Trevin would LOVE it)
The idea here is "lets double our efforts" (: As missionaries, I mean.




No comments:

Post a Comment