Thursday, September 15, 2016

They Went to Church... :-)

September 12, 2016

Hey!

This week was good (: 

The highlight was church yesterday! Almost all of our most promising investigators came to church! And the missionaries (there are 6 of us in the ward) did a special musical number that turned out (I thought) pretty well. The talks were good, and the classes were good, and our investigators were happy... After the services my companion started to say goodbye to everyone because she is going to have changes. And when she was saying goodbye to some of our investigators, who have plans to get baptized, she told them she would come back to be at their baptisms. Then, their super Catholic family member told her that she wanted to get baptized too!! We set a date right then and there. Super cool! It was like the cherry on top of an already really great day. 

I'm sad that my comp is going to have changes - she's awesome. But I am super excited that I am going to train a new sister missionary again! 

I love you all so much! Thanks for all of your love and support. You're the best. (:

Love,

Hermana Wolferts



No comments:

Post a Comment