Monday, April 11, 2016

When Christ Came to the Americas...


April 4, 2016


Ahhh I hardly left time to write the fam ):

Here are the highlights!!

1. About a month ago, an Elder gave us a referral of a 9 year old who is the daughter of menos activos, the only problem is that the elder didn't know the childs' name, nor the names of her parents, nor where she lived, except for the street. This made her a bit difficult to find. We sorted through the ward list and found only one member that lived on the street, so we went and knocked their door, but found that they hadn't lived there in years. We were sad and confused because the elder personally knows her mom and we knew that they were living around here... well, if Heavenly Father wants you to find someone, he will make it happen! About a month after this a guy was running after us calling "hermanas!!" And it ended up being the dad of this family. We're now teaching them (:

2. I have a new compa! Hna Gonzalez. She's AMAZING. More about her next week.

3. I was teaching a recent convert on the street the other day about when Christ came to the Americas when 2 ladies approached us and asked us to share a spiritual thought. I don't know why, but I assumed they were members because we had just gotten out of general conference and they were in skirts and just approached us so confidently. So I started explaining to these non-members about when Christ came here to the Americas... and they just acted so normal that I didn't even know that they weren't members until they left and my comp told me that she didn't think they were Mormon... I didn't even contact them or get their address or explain to them about The Book of Mormon, gosh dang it!

Well, we have to run now but I love you guys so much! I hope you all have a fantastic week! 

Bye!!!

Hermana Aubriana Wolferts

No comments:

Post a Comment